We are different! Hopefully you will come to the store and see for yourself why Furnishings Direct is different from all of the other furniture retailers out there. Here are the highlights:
1. All of our furniture is American made. It comes from states like Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Vermont, New Hampshire, and California. Not from states named Zhejiang or Tianjin. Buying American made furniture from us benefits you in several ways: you are supporting our economy and the American furniture craftsmen, your furniture is made from American species of wood like cherry, oak, quarter-sawn oak, hickory, walnut, elm, and maple. In addition, dimensions and finishes can be modified to meet your specific needs.
2. We offer the best prices on the furniture we sell everyday. We don’t have fictitious sales. No “liquidation” sales. No “retirement” sales. No “going out for business” sales. No “one day” sales. You get the idea. Please shop around. This way you will truly appreciate how we have been doing business for over 17 years. We are HONEST. Honest prices, honest products, honest answers to all of your questions. You might buy one or two dining room sets in your lifetime. Why should you be pressured to “buy it now because we are having some type of “sale”? You shouldn’t. Our customers typically visit us, visit other retailers, then come back and buy from us; maybe in a week, maybe in six months. The pricing is still the same. No pressure here!
3. In addition to being American made, all of our furniture is built of solid wood. No particle board or MDF here!
4. We want to make the furniture shopping and buying experience an enjoyable one for you.
5. There are no commissioned sales people. We do what we do because we truly enjoy it and realize the need in the marketplace for a store like Furnishings Direct.
I hope you will come by soon,