We offer a large selection of bedroom furniture styles ranging from contemporary to traditional. Like everything we carry the bedroom furniture is all made here in America. Each of the companies we deal with have their strengths depending upon the style and features you are looking for. Here is some help to give you an idea of what we can have built for you:
- Copeland – Copeland’s bedroom furniture is available in cherry, hard maple, and walnut. Their styles range from transitional to contemporary with a nice assortment of mid-century modern designs.
- American Traditions – Amish made. Here you can get literally any bedroom design you wish. What they show on their website is simply a small sample of everything they have to offer.
- Stuart David – Stuart David offers a wide variety of bedroom furniture. One of the few quality furniture manufacturers left in California!
- Borkholder – Amish made. Borkholder offers a nice selection of transitional bedroom furniture.
- Cherry Pond – Cherry Pond works primarily in cherry wood and hard maple. Their styles are classic Shaker and New England
Traditional / Craftsman:
- American Traditions – Amish made. Keep in mind while looking at their images, the woods and finishes can be changed to meet your requirements. So a bed shown on their website in maple, for example, will look more craftsman style in quarter-sawn oak.
- Trend Manor – Trend Manor specialized in Craftsman style furniture made from quarter-sawn oak. Unlike most of our other builders, Trend Manor won’t customize their items. You can’t modify the dimensions or change the species of wood. Because of this, however, they are very efficient in their manufacturing process allowing them to keep prices as low as possible.
- Tree Crowns – Amish made. Tree Crowns offers an extensive line of Craftsman style furniture. Their quality is comparable to the big famous name manufacturer located in upstate New York. They offer styles with inlay, routed out designs, as well as classic Craftsman. What sets Tree Crowns apart is the fact that they quarter-saw their own oak. This allows them to achieve the most figured white oak available. Their furniture is also available in cherry wood.
- Borkholder – Amish made. Borkholder offers a nice selection of Craftsman bedroom furniture.