The home office furniture we offer falls into two basic categories: free-standing items and “built-in” looking items. All of the furniture we offer that has that “built-in” look actually isn’t built-in. The pieces connect to each other rather than being attached to the wall. This allows you to move the furniture within your home or take it with you should you move. Regardless of the ultimate look you are after, I’m confident we can meet your needs. The key is to come to the store with the dimensions of the space you are working with as well as an idea of the functionality you need. Do you need file drawers, keyboard drawer, a place for your tower computer, a hutch, etc… With this information we can work with you to give you the options available in the style you are after.
- Stuart David – Their website is a bit difficult to design a home office from, however, you can certainly get an idea of what they offer from their site. Here at the store we can easily work with your specifications to see if Stuart David is the best builder to meet your needs.
- American Traditions – Amish made. Their site is simply a starting point. Given your specifications, American Traditions can make exactly what you need; from the most simple free-standing four-legged desk to a three-wall wrap around home office with integrated wall bed.
- Copeland – If you are looking for something clean lined and contemporary, have a look at Copeland.
- Cherry Pond – Classic Shaker and New England styled home office furniture in cherry and hard maple.
- Whittier Wood – Extensive collection of solid alder bookcases in four widths and six heights. Available in nine finishes.